Who We Are
Clutch is an established and rapidly growing startup in Dupont Circle, Washington D.C. Our goal is to connect small and medium businesses with the agencies and software solutions that can help them accomplish their business goals.
How does this work? We conduct extensive research on agencies and software in an array of ever-expanding categories – advertising and marketing, web design and development, mobile app development, and IT solutions. We interview past clients to learn about the customer’s experience. We rate the agencies and software based on our findings.
We are the leading online source for research, ratings, and reviews for mobile application developers, and our role as the go-to source for authentic content on B2B services and solutions is expanding to include other IT and digital marketing segments.
We're honored to be featured in the annual Inc. 5000 as one of the top 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as in LinkedIn's Top 50 U.S. Startups.
Who We're Looking For
We’re seeking interns who love writing to work throughout the spring 2020 semester. We help you build the skills you need to succeed at Clutch on the job. So, we want utility players who are self-driven and committed to improving our company and content.
All interns will be expected to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
What You'll Do
- Research and write short descriptions profiling top performing companies on Clutch
- Write blog posts and articles about our clients and industries
- Support our teams across other firm building activities, such as data entry/curation and social media marketing
Our Ideal Candidate
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and a strategic mindset
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute in an unstructured work environment
- Highly organized
- Interest in growing a startup
- Tenacity and perseverance
What We Offer
- On the job training and exposure to working in a fast-paced and vibrant startup
- A talented team that is invested in you and your professional success
- Direct involvement in building a piece of a rapidly growing company
- Casual work environment
- Accessible office in Dupont Circle, on the Blue, Orange, Silver, and Red Metro lines
- Pay: $14/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a writing sample to [email protected]