Clutch is a rapidly growing ratings and reviews platform headquartered in Washington D.C. We are the leading service covering Business-to-Business (B2B) services firms and are looking for teammates to help us accelerate the growth of our platform (https://clutch.co). Our office is located in the heart of D.C., just south of Dupont Circle and we were recently recognized in the Inc. 500 and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups in the US.
Clutch.co was launched with a Drupal CMS on the LAMP stack. We are rapidly evolving to a more component-based architecture, leveraging a range of scalable technologies including, Elasticsearch, REST API, AWS, React, and Hubspot.
Do you get excited about setting technology strategy in the morning and writing code by the afternoon? Are you a world-class problem solver and know your way around the full technology stack? Are you looking for a role that has an opportunity to grow from a Senior Developer to the Head of Technology at a D.C. startup? If you answered yes, yes, and yes, please read on.
- World-class problem solving skills – Successful candidates are world-class problem solvers. We have ambitious product plans and we need teammates to help us figure out how to get there.
- “Make it happen” attitude – We are a team of doers. Everyone needs to make things happen on a daily basis.
- Versatility – We don’t have a large technical team. Successful candidates are not afraid to take on new challenges and help where needed.
- Full stack exposure – Successful candidates have exposure to a range of technologies.
- D.C. startup work environment – Our core team (e.g. founder, product lead, etc.) work in our D.C. office. Successful candidates are excited to collaborate in-office.
In the beginning, responsibilities will involve collaborating with our existing technology team and executing on our current technology roadmap. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new features
- Implementing a microservices-based architecture
- Architecting and developing REST API solutions
- Providing operational support (when stuff breaks, you help fix it)
- Maintaining and developing Drupal custom modules
- Enhancing our Hubspot CRM integration (API)
At Clutch, we emphasize career development. Our hope is that the successful candidate will grow with the company and take on more technology leadership. Key responsibilities for the Technology Lead include:
- Building and mentoring the technology team
- Setting the technology strategy
- Developing and managing our technical roadmap
- Contributing to our product roadmap
- Writing, testing, and deploying code
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to build a new market leading service
- Professional growth opportunities with the company
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic work environment
- Centrally located D.C. office (south of Dupont Circle)
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume to [email protected]