Who We Are
Clutch is an established and rapidly growing startup, based in Dupont Circle, Washington DC. Our goal is to connect small and medium businesses with the agencies and software solutions that can help them accomplish their business goals.
How does this work? We conduct extensive research on agencies and software in an array of ever-expanding categories – advertising and marketing, web design and development, mobile app development, and IT solutions. We interview past clients to learn about the customer’s experience. We rate the agencies and software based on our findings.
We are the leading online source for research, ratings, and reviews for mobile application developers, and our role as the go-to source for authentic content on B2B services and solutions is expanding to include other IT and digital marketing segments.
In the past year, our team, website traffic, and revenue have more than doubled. And we are on pace to continue this trend in 2017.
Who We're Looking For
We’re seeking a junior front-end developer to join our team. We help you build most of the skills you need to succeed at Clutch on the job. So, we want a developer who is self-driven, has great attention to detail and organizational skills to help us take our website to the next level.
What You'll Do
Work with our product manager and lead developer to build the leading B2B ratings platform. This is primarily a front-end development role, but will also include some requirements gathering, project planning, wireframing, and project management.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 1-5 years of front-end development experience
- Experience planning and carrying out development projects
- Strong critical thinking skills and strategic mindset
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute in an unstructured work environment
- Interest in growing a startup
- Desire to work in Washington, DC
- Drupal, Hubspot, LAMP Stack experience
- Project management experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Passion for improving user experience
What We Offer
- A talented team that is invested in you and your professional success
- Clear career path and growth opportunities within the company
- Toastmasters membership
- Professional development book club that focuses on both company and personal growth
Opportunity to Build Something
- Direct involvement in building a piece of a rapidly growing company
- Tangible impact from day one
- Ownership of your own projects
- Casual work environment
- Accessible office in Dupont Circle, on the Blue, Orange, Silver and Red Metro lines
- Monthly team bonding activities
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
To apply for this position:
Please send a cover letter along with your resume to [email protected]