Free runtime, RFID/NFC components
iOS cross-platform development
- Native Android
- Native Microsoft OS (Mobile, CE, 7, 8 PRO and 10)
- Native mobile applications for smartphones, tablets, barcode scanners, RFID devices, etc.
- ODBC/OLEDB, FTP, Web Services, RFID/NFC
- Drag and Drop UI
- JSON/XML Web Services
- Native integration with barcode readers
- Voice recognition API
- Custom code (JScript)
- RFID location (RSSI - Received Signal Strength Indicator)
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Orientation Sensor
- Push Notifications
- Transport & Logistics
- Field Mobility
- Publishing to App Stores
- MIS Communicator (remote update)
Kalipso is a mobile application generator that enables fast development through an intuitive drag and drop design interface.
Kalipso enables cross-platform mobile app development and deployment. Main features:
- Quickly develop native mobile applications for smartphones, tablets, barcode scanners, RFID devices, etc.;
- Use actual and emergent technologies without writing code, simply drag and drop;
- Support for all major mobile operating systems (Android; Windows Desktop 7, 8 and 10; Windows Mobile; CE; 10 Mobile and IoT);
- Design native mobile apps that take advantage of device specific features, including GPS, images, maps, barcode scanning, signature capture, etc.
- Free runtimes: create as many mobile applications you need, and deploy them to as many devices as you need, without extra charges.