Product Demo & Screenshots
Yellowfin BI Dashboards are easy to create and highly customizable. Yellowfin also offers proactive alerts, broadcasts and subscription reporting to stay on top of trends. Users can see different data sources on a single dashboard with high level summary reports and KPIs.
- Interactive data exploration with filters, brushing, series selection, drills, etc.
- Embeddable reports and dashboards into third party platforms
- Trigger-based alerts for instant notifications based on key metrics
Yellowfin allows users to explore and visualize data easily by connecting to virtually any data source. Yellowfin can be used to uncover patterns, identify trends, and discover insights with no coding required. Yellowfin enables fast, collective decision making based on data-driven insights.
- Data visualizations including over 50 chart types and an Auto Chart feature to select the best one
- Award-winning Location Intelligence capabilities merge spatial and traditional business data
- Share insights by distributing, exporting and emailing reports or dashboards
Yellowfin BI does not offer advanced analytical capabilities natively, but can be used in conjunction with R for this purpose.
Compatibility & Integration
Yellowfin lets users analyze data from a variety of systems, applications and databases. On-premise, desktop, or cloud, from operational applications in Oracle or SQL, to OLAP cubes or CSV files, Yellowfin can combine multiple data sources without having to build a data warehouse.
Yellowfin has native apps for iPhone and iPad, as well as an HTML5 hybrid app for Android devices and browser-based delivery. Mobile users can access and explore data anytime, anywhere.
- Filter, sort and analyze data in the form of charts, graphs and reports
- Improved user experience allow easy navigation with swipes, taps, and pinches
- Multi-tiered security model for enhanced data security
- Developer forum
- Community forum