Product Demo & Screenshots
Jaspersoft BI Enterprise Edition
Jaspersoft BI Enterprise offers a full breadth of self-service reporting and dashboard capabilities. With Jaspersoft, users have access to web-based tools to build reports, perform advanced analysis, and view interactive dashboards. The Enterprise Edition comes with professional technical support and commercial licensing protection to differentiate it from the open source version.
- Multi-component dashboards with an intuitive drag-and-drop designer
- Automatically rendered reports in formats ranging from HTML, PDF, and Excel
- Embeddable server within Java or .Net applications
- Native iPhone or Android app for viewing and interacting with reports
TIBCO Spotfire Platform
The Spotfire Platform delivers self-service analytics with broad data connectivity. Access and combine data in a single analysis. Analyze historical and real-time data, structured and unstructured, from internal, external, and cloud-based sources.
- Interactive data visualization
- Descriptive and diagnostic analytics
- Location and real-time analytics
TIBCO Spotfire Desktop is data analytics software designed for data exploration. It offers data visualizations including bar charts, tree maps, scatter plots, heat maps and more.
Advanced analytics features:
- K-means clustering and hierarchical clustering
- Box plots and advanced curve fitting
- Predictive modeling
- Integrated R Engine and data functions based on S-PLUS, SAS, MATLAB, etc.
Compatibility & Integration
TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks offers an integration platform that can work with internal or external applications and data sources. It offers out-of-the-box reliability, availability, and scalability.
As far as big data analytics, TIBCO has certified connectivity with Apache Spark, for large-scale data processing and analysis.
TIBCO has native iPhone and Android apps, where users can view and interact with reports and dashboards. Build reports and analyze data on tablets with touch-enabled browser support. Embed interactive reports into native mobile applications using the iOS and Android software developer kit.
Supported mobile device capabilities include geolocation, camera, and contacts, as well as contextual real-time access to backend information.
- Developer forum
- Community forum