Product Demo & Screenshots
Salient’s Collaborative Intelligence Suite (CIS) draws on diverse data from multiple sources and measures business activity, value, quality, financial efficiency, and productivity. The CIS enables an intelligence environment to explore, communicate and share actionable information to improve growth and profitability.
- Embeddable dashboard portals and storyboard drill paths
- Full control of navigation with Power Viewer
- Graphs, trendlines, scorecards, tables and more
Salient ETL offers the ability to integrate business processes by simply “drag & drop.” Cut technical overhead and track more business areas without additional work. With skilled database support, Salient ETL supports integration for a completely integrated enterprise management solution.
- Connect to any data source to provide a single source of comprehensive intelligence
- Map source data based on logical design
- Automate data feed updates
Salient’s Visual Data Mining tools allow users to recognize patterns and trends and isolate outliers. The software can quickly and easily transition between different visualizations and perspectives.
- Queries conducted with Point-and-Click simplicity
- Over 30 pre-built visualizations with interactive root-cause visual data mining capabilities
- Geospatial Analytics add-on for examining spatial relationships in data
Compatibility & Integration
Salient CIS possesses a unique in-memory analytical data mart that combines advanced technologies to deliver scalability and a query response of 3 seconds or less. It boasts parallel, in-memory processing, advanced database compression, and N-dimensional grid indexing. CIS also allows IT to gather and integrate data from all sources into a single coherent, secure source for all users.
Salient Mobile is available for iOS, Android and Windows phones and tablets. All published Salient dashboards are instantly available in Mobile.
- Optimized UX allows users to view, sort, filter and drill down by tapping
- Adjustable time frames and saved filters for frequent use
- Offline mode for viewing dashboards when disconnected from server
- Developer forum
- Community forum