Product Demo & Screenshots
OpenText Analytics Suite
OpenText Analytics Suite 16 provides powerful reporting, analytics, and data visualization technology for high-scale, on-demand, data-driven applications. Analytics Suite 16 offers integrated solutions for embedded analytics and reporting, and can be deployed in the cloud or on premises.
- Visualization Modules (interactive viewer, dashboards, and web reports) available as add-ons
- Single sign-on, single security model, common access and shared data options
- Model and analyze large amounts of information from a variety of data sources
OpenText Information Hub
With Information Hub (iHub) OpenText presents a scalable analytics and data visualization platform allowing users to design, deploy and manage secure interactive web applications, reports and dashboards from multiple data sources. iHub provides real-time information and data exploration capabilities.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop graphical design tools
- Work offline in Microsoft Office
- Interactive HTML5 based graphs and charts
- Self-service capabilities and ad-hoc reporting to create and customize dashboards
OpenText Big Data Analytics
OpenText Big Data Analytics is a piece of advanced analytics software designed for business analysts who want to access, blend explore and analyze data. Big Data Analytics combines an analytical columnar database that integrates different data sources with many built-in statistical techniques.
- Pre-built algorithms and predictive analytic techniques ready for out-of-the-box use
- Profiling, mapping, clustering, forecasting, decision trees, regressions and correlations
- No need for data cubes, pre-processing or complex data modeling
Compatibility & Integration
OpenText Analytics Suite integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications, including a wide range of data connectors and APIs, including MongoDB, Apache Cassandra and Spark, and Hortonworks. Information Hub also allows users to work offline in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. OpenText also partners with Oracle and SAP to improve their content management solutions.
The OpenText Analytics and Reporting platform does not have a mobile app, but it allows embedding and white-label distribution. iHub in particular leverages mobile-friendly web standards like HTML5. OpenText Analytics and Reporting supports native, hybrid, and mobile web development models. It also enables user self-service, fully interactive reports, visualizations and tables.
- Developer forum
- Community forum