Product Demo & Screenshots
WebFOCUS provides a flexible, scalable, easy to use business intelligence and analytics platform. Dashboards and scorecards give a view of critical indicators and metrics. InfoApps enable users to analyze and manipulate information with no training required. Dynamic report distribution with real time alerts fully automates scheduling and delivery of information.
- Financial reporting with direct support for chart of accounts data, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, etc.
- Boardroom-quality reports and dashboards
- Multi-source reports from real-time transactional systems, relational data warehouses, cubes, etc.
InfoApps deliver interactive analytic content such as data visualizations, charts, graphs, and reports. InfoApps offer a variety of controls and filters on a custom user interface. InfoApps are built individually, self-contained, and are highly interactive. Their modularity allows them to be assembled onto a portal or run standalone on web or mobile app. They can also be embedded in other applications.
- Intuitive interface, workflow and interactivity
- Web and mobile optimized, consumable on any desktop or device
- Cut down licensing, development and maintenance costs
WebFOCUS RStat is part of Information Builders’ suite of business analytics solutions. It is a fully integrated BI and data mining environment. WebFOCUS RStat provides a single platform for BI, data modeling, and scoring. It allows for easy cost-effective deployment of predictive models and offers significantly increased accuracy.
- Comprehensive data exploration, descriptive statistics and interactive graphs
- In-depth data visualization and transformation
- Hypothesis testing, clustering, and correlation analysis
Location Intelligence and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
WebFOCUS is tightly integrated with leading mapping solutions from ESRI, Google, and Adobe Flex to allow users to visualize the spatial component of their data. Combining maps with BI, users can find spatial relationships or analyze similarities and differences between objects in specific geographic locations.
- Toggle between a map and a BI system
- Select data from a map and move it into a report to access detailed metrics
- HTML, PDF, Excel, Active Technology reports, and more
- APIs for developers to add location intelligence components to any applications
Compatibility & Integration
WebFOCUS features deep integration with desktop products such as Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF to enable users to work with their data in their preferred formats. It also is the foundation for DB2 Web Query, which allows users to migrate existing reports to the web, access any data and create HTML reports, charts, spreadsheets and PDF documents.
Information Builders has also partnered with companies like Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, and Teradata who provide big data platforms, data warehouses and databases. These partnerships combine data integration, data warehouse appliances, and business intelligence.
WebFOCUS Mobile is a mobile BI platform that blends native device functions with standard web capabilities to deliver a hybrid approach to mobile BI. Organizations can build once and deploy anywhere rapidly, and cost-effectively. WebFOCUS offers unique analytic and interactive capabilities and is built on HTML5 technology. It boasts full write-back capabilities, and is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Developer forum
- Community forum